Curious about who I am? Posts about health and natural birth Resources and posts regarding vaccines and informed consent Posts about Parenting and Relationships Spirituality and Life Lessons Email me Home

Parenting Tips - Illustrated


As a precursor to my upcoming post for the May 2012 Authentic Parenting Carnival regarding the ever-elusive “sanctimommy”. Let’s brush up on those parenting skills!

















this next one is for my friend Sara - lol



















My littlest one, Charlotte, gets caught doing this all the time.
She loves shoes, especially dirty flip-flops.



















"God is a comedian, playing to an audience
too afraid to laugh."

 - Voltaire

Pictures gathered from a simple google search – ‘funny parenting tips’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you are about to say something that you would not let your child hear, then please refrain from saying it.